Only people mentioned by CheriLeeKS in this post can reply
Kelly Moore @REALITYD2L
18 March, 12:53
In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication
The people have the power to end them all..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
18 March, 12:38
lets throw the CIA in there, also

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
17 March, 11:29
Except they aren't that easy to be rid of. Undocumented funds have been available for them to continue covertly.

18 March, 12:39
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Yeah, and everything will SOON CHANGE!!! WHOOPIE!!!!!!!

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
17 March, 09:26
I've seen many people write about abolishing the FBI and then I see others write about "re-FORMing" it. Any mention of reforming the FBI would still leave us with an organization without any Constitutional authority or oversight. Which road will Trump take?

Laritha Savage @Laritha
17 March, 11:30
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
I think eliminate it.

18 March, 12:42
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
Let them just investigate FEDERAL crimes