Diana Summer @Catgirl1951
16 March, 11:52
I hope I am doing this right. I'm technology challenged. I'm asking everyone to please pray for healing for my sister. She has a lot of health issues. Tonight she was admitted to the hospital. She was having a stroke. I believe God will heal her and I'm asking for as many prayers as she can possibly have. Thank you so much. Her name is Joanne.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 March, 08:33
In response Diana Summer to her Publication
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Diana’s sister Joanne. Bless her with a rock solid faith in You, guidance, strength, comfort, peace of mind, love, support, proper medical care, and complete healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Summer @Catgirl1951
Thank you for the beautiful prayer!
09:35 AM - Mar 17, 2024
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Catgirl1951 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 March, 10:47
In response Diana Summer to her Publication
Diana, you are most welcome. May God bless you and your sister Joanne beyond measure.