Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Current feeling about X. LOL. Especially when you're not welcomed by former AU friends who you know see you and ignore you completely. So, you keep walkin' and you don't look back.
09:40 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
16 March, 10:14
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
We Love You 🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
16 March, 10:20
In response Kel Que to her Publication
I love you all too. 💖Thank you, Kel Que! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
16 March, 10:07
Sorry Patriot Sam, that's not right, but consider it their loss! This is my home and has been for over 2 yrs. I'm here to stay!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
16 March, 10:00
sorry to hear this...not good.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
16 March, 09:58
Yep yep...this is home for me right here. I get all the genuine encouragement from right HERE!