Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
16 March, 01:05
πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ– President & CiC Trump, Dayton, Ohio

He is expected to speak

@ 4 p.m. ET πŸ₯³

https://rumble.com/v4ite9u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 March, 04:14
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
No tie. Does that mean mission accomplished?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
16 March, 07:07
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I think no tie & a hat is his brother Robert! 😹

[Look at bottom right, Robert Trump πŸ˜‰]

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
You're right! 😻 We haven't seen actual Trump
I think since he said
"You're not going to see me for a while"
& I can't remember WHEN he said that.

IMO I think he & Melania & his family
disappeared Jan 20, 2021
on Biden's "Inauguration" day
when the Trump's flew to Mar-a-Lago.

But maybe we hadn't seen them
even before then?

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Q The Storm Rider has posted that
it HAD to be actual Trump when he saw QE2
& the Pope & when he went on his World Tour
because he was co-signing documents
with other world leaders.

But it's all a mystery
& I can't wait for the TRUTH πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜ΉπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–πŸ•Š

πŸ‘‡ ICYMI
08:29 PM - Mar 16, 2024
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
17 March, 12:25
I remember a speech when he said that but he had been saying that he was basically taking down the AMA ? BIG Pharma , the middle man and they did not like that, "You may not see me for a while" Had to hide from them and others.

Nani Bee @Naniheart
16 March, 09:30
Was it at the Maytag plant. Also there was a photo of his staff lined up outside the WH sometime after.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
16 March, 09:13
August 6th of 2020/Ohio:
I think this is what you were looking for. I hope I got it right at the 30 minute mark where Trump says: "I have a lot of enemies out there; this may be the last time you'll see me for a while...a lot of very , very rich enemies. But they are not happy with what I am doing..."

https://youtu.be/rr-gnvs_q...
FULL REMARKS: President Trump at Whirlpool factory in Ohio - YouTube

Watch what’s happening right NOW from FOX. We are a non-stop stream of breaking news, live events and stories taking place across the nation. Experience news...

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
17 March, 09:52
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
https://youtu.be/O_9eK7gpM... Found it! He's talking about opening up the country but it just seems like he's talking about something else to me...Maybe I'm reading too much into this but the "biggest" decision of his life? Is it or is it something else?
Donald Trump wants to release US from COVID-19 lockdown but says it's 'his biggest ever decision' - YouTube

US coronavirus lockdown: Donald Trump expressed his eagerness to get the country back in business but said he will listen to his advisors on when to make the...

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
17 March, 06:57
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
I remember this one more than any of them. He said alot in this one.