Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 November, 06:45
Navy decode

=

Returning Power To The People🇺🇸/ All Eyes On The White House / Interconnectedness Of Everything / Gematria Syncronized Society / K Time Wake Up King Gods B Patient No More / The Holy Spirit Is Awesome / All Who Read This Rise As I Rise Together✨/ God Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Anyone / We Can Talk Now If Youre Ready To Surrender Q / Decode The Serpents Will Pay For Abusing Children / The John Kennedy Time Is Coming Yes John Kennedy 😀/ Stupid People Making Stupid Assumptions🙄/ Abba Yah Please End This Cycle So We Can Finally Move On🙏🥺/ End Simulation End Simulation End Simulation / I Need Your Help Here If We Are Going To Finish This
🙏/ I Am Yesterday I Am Today I Am Now
🦌/Stealing Gods Work And Claiming It As Theirs /Jesus Comes To Save K /Simple Proof Of Truth For God And Country
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
468-864
2808-288
TS 16:00 - 4:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trueblue @trueblue
“Stupid People Making Stupid Assumptions🙄”

https://x.com/shinywiglett...
05:45 PM - Mar 16, 2024
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply
Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
16 March, 10:03
In response trueblue to his Publication
Omg!!! I absolutely LOVE this girl!!! As someone who used to work in an institutional home for people with downs… she is so spot on!!! It used to be the norm back in the day institutionalize and sterilize downs people!! If only they would have been treated as equals… they are fully capable of being able to achieve so much!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 March, 11:47
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
Used to work for ARC teaching various tbi's and downs syndrome patients life skills. Least amount of fiat and one of the most satisfying jobs I have ever had.