memes matter @NoComment
16 March, 01:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
16 March, 01:58 (E)
In response memes matter to her Publication
The lady working at Walgreens was pissy.

Me: How are you?
Hope your day is going well.

Lady: She grumbled while ripping candy package open, stocking shelves.

Me: Will I find the Altoids here?
...I knew where they were...

Lady: Grumbled and tore up the candy box.

Me: Okay... Thank You,
Enjoy your day..

Mom and I checked out at different registers, got outside and...

Mom: "What a grouch!"

Me: I tried to sweeten her up thinking she's having a bad day. She'd have none of it.
She's miserable to have a job...an EASY job just ringing out customers, stocking shelves. Better than flipping burgers!"

We both noticed at different times that lady was miserable. We tried to help.

Mom: Maybe she doesn't like working Fridays.
Lol.

Me: Maybe she doesn't like working at ALL! Lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
16 March, 02:01 (E)
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
God bless You 😂🤲❤️ have been on both sides of this equation. Takes extremes to become the grump,no excuses tho📐😂🤭🩰🤣⚖️🕊️🫂and forward
Love Wins

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
16 March, 02:08 (E)
In response memes matter to her Publication
We ALL have.

I owned businesses... customer relations was KEY to everything, to successful day! We had a great day each day because of our attitudes...wanting to help the customers enjoy their day made our work day pleasant.

God Bless!
Enjoy Your Day!
Have A Great Trump Rally!

memes matter @NoComment
When i worked with costumers, they Are always right. Its just the basis,and if they wrong my attityde would be at service. See, i am direct and think thats being at service😂❤️🤲⚖️ i learned t B my own boss and to be at service from there much easier
02:11 PM - Mar 16, 2024
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it