Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
16 March, 10:43
X22 Report Ep 3306b snipped (4:30min)...

Dave explaining it again why it takes so long...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
Dave's is the standard explanation. We've heard it many times and it does make sense that to wake up the liberals and the normie MAGA things are going to need to get REALLY bad. I get this.

What concerns me is that there may be another level of deception under what is becoming obvious to even normies. 'The Plan', to be effective (and moral), needs to offer basic safeguards to the populace. Yes, we're in a war and in war people die. But a moral military tries to protect civilians; especially children and mothers.

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!

Children and women are being targeted specifically. The jabs are killing them and destroying their fertility. This is destroying the nation more than any kinetic attack.

AND TRUMP CONTINUES TO SUPPORT THE JABS!

Why?

Look to symbolism for your answer.

With the fate of the world at stake; it is imperative that we do due diligence and consider all possibilities about who are enemies are.

'Comfy' is complacency.

Its a bad loo
11:25 AM - Mar 16, 2024
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
16 March, 02:02
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Trump is just a human.
I don't believe he created, implemented or executed everything. He has been directed and advised by others. They are either:
Trying to save America/humanity.
Trying to destroy America/humanity.
Or they know the earth is fixin to experience a major pole shift/geomagnetic event that will devastate life on earth and the entire circus is to distract humanity away from it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
16 March, 11:47 (E)
In response Water Mark to his Publication
When you understand what is going on in the world, not just America, you also understand why President Trump *seems* to support the vaxx.

If there was no vaxx, the world would have been locked down for 12 years, imagine the death toll if that would have happened. Billions would have perished.

President Trump gave us a choice, he planted the seed of HCQ and in the Q drops we're being told cures already exist before that. He told you what to do, nobody listened, nobody cared what "orange man bad" said. I did, I heard him and Q and didn't take the jab.

Same with Bitcoin, President Trump was against it at first - only the dollar, now he is coming back on that. Why now, why at this point in the "game"? We are at war and you have to bury your emotions.

No matter how many casualties there are going to be, it's nothing compared to what [they] had in mind. Remember the Georgia Stone..? 6.5 billion dead sheep is nothing for [them]...

Water Mark @Watermark
16 March, 12:21
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Yes, Aristarkos, those arguments made sense THEN.

I readily agree that the normies, even MAGA, would have remained in a state of controllable fear without a vaccine option. I even see anecdotal (low sample set) evidence around me that the very early jabs weren't as toxic as the later. (I haven't seen any convincing source about Trump's jabs being different.)

I do not see how Trump continuing to support the jab fits now. He could choose not to mention it. He could make just one statement questioning efficacy. Instead he made a point of publicly announcing he got another booster.

Why?

To keep people talking about it? Maybe. I could accept that in part because he has used that tactic previously for effect. But the jab is on the childhood schedule and public schools do follow it.

This is a jagged pill to swallow and still blindly trust. The world is at stake and there will not be time to fix a betrayal once observed.

🙏🙏🙏