Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 March, 11:07
It's been so slow here on my page recently, and Truth Social is like a ghost town. I get news about POTUS, etc., on TS, but no one interacts there except maybe in a blue moon. After talking to a friend on AU about X accounts, I tried again last night and got in. I only plan on posting fun stuff on there, plus serious things sometimes too. But AU is home. I don't plan on being active a lot anywhere, though, because life is a little hectic right now. But if you're on X and want to follow along, my account there is SamShowedUp, with "Samantha" as my main name. Blessings!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 March, 11:12
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
We Love U Sam.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 March, 11:17
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Thank you, Justice! I love you, too, and everyone here! Frog Fam Forever! πŸΈπŸ˜πŸ’—

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 March, 11:20
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it