Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Rick Ofalltrades @mrbass1986
15 March, 08:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I always see these chemtrails the day before it is going to Rain. The difference between vapor trail and chemtrail is obvious, vapor trails dissappear quick and go for a short distance behind the aircraft, Chemtrails go over the entire sky and spread out in a haze. WTF are these people doing to us? it is ALWAYS before forecast Rain!!! I think these people doing this need to be chased out in the open ,and executed in PUBLIC!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 March, 08:07
In response Rick Ofalltrades to his Publication
Started out of well these days the devil un, heard thru black ops fiat, via like fakos on mil, etc on and on, would see it get worse. WELL I got news for them, GOD REVEALED it to JACK them slap up. Part of what those POS devils meant by like secret org dumb asses mumbling bout they "harness the ethos" FK THEM>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 March, 07:46
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication