LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
McDonald's Down in Australia - Nation-Wide!!!
Hungry Mcdonalds customers cannot be served across Australia after an IT outage had caused nationwide mayhem.

The internal systems have been offline since about 3.10pm and it is not yet known when they will be back or what caused the blackout.

Some stores have closed completely, while others are only taking cash orders.

EFTPOS is down at all stores.

And the MyMaccas app is out of action as well.

Theories are circulating on social media about whether the McDonald’s system has been hacked, but they are unconfirmed.

[link to www.news.com.au (secure)]

DEMONS -ALL WILL BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD
08:26 AM - Mar 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by bluestarcommonsense in this post can reply
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
15 March, 11:46
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
They were down in New Zealand too 😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
15 March, 11:33
This interview put all the bits of information into perspective for me. Over the years I'd get this piece of information and that piece of information....911 was an inside job, the Kazarian Jewish Mafia...adrenochrome....Hollywood is pedo and trans....on and on, but I couldn't visualize it as one master plan. This interview, WOW, now I see it!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
15 March, 11:33
May they burn in Hell for Eternity

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
15 March, 11:17
I read the whole interview.
It made me sick to my stomach. Here's the link.

https://medium.com/illumi...

Tracey Weller @Tweller
15 March, 10:15

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
15 March, 08:35
Let’s gooooooooooooooooo!

DELETE!

Bury them in their own tunnels….evil