Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
15 March, 06:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
WALMART is slave labour and their products eventually end up in YOUR landfill

WASTEFUL WALMART creating a GIANT LANDFILL in your country helping those public sector workers picking up said garbage to keep a job

make it stop

#walmartsevil
06:50 AM - Mar 15, 2024
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jewelofthenine in this post can reply
Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
16 March, 08:00
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Yep, but folks continue to feed the beasts that are destroying them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
16 March, 09:03
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
YES they do
so sad to watch
I live in a small community. When I go for a walk and see the sheep lined up at the drive thru for MACDONALDS, I want to make noise, but they would arrest me for sure. Small town, always a copper parked at one of these joints 😂
and then walk by the KFC, Burger King Timmies and see same, walk another block StarSucks and Wendys same. Then they drive off to the municipal government offices, Walmart, Crappy Tire and Loblaws to start their shift to pay for their NEW cars, insurance, taxes and other FAST FOOD🤪
Such a mindless loop
I just keep walking and praying.
and for a small town to have so many FAST FOOD JOINTS…..the greedy azz politicians sold out this beautiful farming town for FAST FOOD
jus’ venting….thanks for listening lol