Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
13 March, 06:34
1440 < > 4.14 = 1.14 => 3.15 > 3.6 < > 6.3

3:58:29 > 3.13:11 > 3:13:3 > 3.15

BREAKING: Hunter Biden, the son of President Joe Biden, will go on trial for gun-related charges on June 3, a federal judge has ruled — CNN

https://t.me/insiderpaper

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
13 March, 08:10
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Even though I know by now not to put a date to anything, these alerts always sends my heart racing. I'm so afraid I won't be able to get my granddaughter home from school in time. I pray that schools will have advanced warning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The military has it all planned…I believe it will happen in the dead of the night with no one in school and the lowest number of adults working night shift
08:17 PM - Mar 13, 2024
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
13 March, 10:59
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Thank you. That makes sense. I pray that that's true.

13 March, 11:01
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
My pleasure Sierra! God has all of us exactly where we should be and will protect the children before all others, trust in his plan leaves us with no worries and no fear. God Bless