Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
I'm going to keep posting and reposting this until everyone opens their eyes 👁

https://twitter.com/Vincen...
08:26 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
13 March, 09:15
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
sadly the hate for Trump prevents any common sense - I am not seeing any change in anyone on the left and/or rinos -not sure what it's going to take??😟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
13 March, 09:06
Well it isn't working.

It's time for Plan B.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 March, 08:14
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Look at what Mike manifested! 🤩

Back to the Future @Backontrack
13 March, 09:01
PEOPLE ARE DUMB

ITS going to be a long road

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
13 March, 09:00
We all know that is not Biden. How stupid do they have to make him look before they wake the hec up!

13 March, 09:04
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
No not everyone here knows or they wouldn't be so obsessed with posting about Biden. I'm disgusted with the "progress" we are making over here. 😤

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
13 March, 01:10
PERFECT