Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
12 March, 04:52
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
A Swifty
🤯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
12 March, 04:37
That's it, mind blown.
I say this one thousand times a day and was just thinking of Napolean this very morning.
What the?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
12 March, 07:13 (E)
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
damn that's never happened to someone on the internet. my spidey powers have full wifi now I guess😱
i have no control over it.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
12 March, 07:17 (E)
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
i'm a caulbearer (you can google that) by birth, of a mom who was a caulbearer and i have these empathic senses but i can't harness it. God must've connected me to you for some reason. Sometimes when i talk to ppl the phone I've never met, i envision what they look.like and then i meet them and they resemble the vision. it's really awkward when i pick up people's feelings IRL and i freak them out but i can't help it

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
12 March, 03:54
😃😄😁😆😅😂🤣😂🤣😍😎