Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
12 March, 01:40
Another one admits... TOXIC HOLLYWOOD

Did they still have a choice?

Sharon Stone reveals identity of producer who pressured her to have SEX with a co-star for the first time - AND the actor she was pushed to get intimate with | ..

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
There is a culture of the right for men to think we should bend the knee for them, fulfilling a so called duty for so many years, I used to work for a model agency doing promotional work from adverts to being in extras in films, & some of the males I've encountered I wished I'd been stronger physically at the time being restrained while others watched on & laugh. And I was much smaller fry than this actress, I loved working for the model agency & the variety of work but I feel it was not regulated properly, children younger than 18 where put on jobs I feel they should not have been, like away from Sheffield, and where alcohol was served.
02:47 PM - Mar 12, 2024
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Artist_ in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
12 March, 02:52
In response English Viking to her Publication
God Bless you and your family!!!🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396