Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Another one admits... TOXIC HOLLYWOOD

Did they still have a choice?

Sharon Stone reveals identity of producer who pressured her to have SEX with a co-star for the first time - AND the actor she was pushed to get intimate with | ..

https://www.dailymail.co.u...
01:40 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
English Viking @Artist_
12 March, 02:47
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
There is a culture of the right for men to think we should bend the knee for them, fulfilling a so called duty for so many years, I used to work for a model agency doing promotional work from adverts to being in extras in films, & some of the males I've encountered I wished I'd been stronger physically at the time being restrained while others watched on & laugh. And I was much smaller fry than this actress, I loved working for the model agency & the variety of work but I feel it was not regulated properly, children younger than 18 where put on jobs I feel they should not have been, like away from Sheffield, and where alcohol was served.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 March, 02:52
In response English Viking to her Publication
God Bless you and your family!!!🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
12 March, 01:57 (E)
Two out of four Baldwins were git mowed so far.

12 March, 02:16
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
12 March, 01:48
They should not have to be afraid. It's sad that they have to wait till their over 60 or the perpetrator is dead before they can feel safe enough to speak out. Thanks for sharing!

12 March, 02:17
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
YVW!!!