Haint Blue @HaintBlue
12 March, 09:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
that fooking he/she ran for office last election againt my state representative daniel webster, who is not a rino. he/she tried to be in my back yard, and it was an ugly scene when larry was running.

larry loomer spread lies about my GOP rep, but so many people knew webster and trusted him, so loomer lost by a long shot.

one example: loomer put stuff into the orlando sentinel news about false claims of illegal migrants working farms in apopka and showing pics of workers getting off the bus in altamonte, but it turned out that a journalist discovered they are legal green card migrant workers that come every year, pick strawberries and other veggies, and then leave. So it was another loomer hoax, but opoeople may not have read the followup to explain it cuz it was days later.

so it was not illegals being bussed to orlando like he/she wanted to tell us.

and I have seen the pics of blood baths with loomer and his boyfriend (or whatever it is) and they are sicko.
09:57 AM - Mar 12, 2024
In response Haint Blue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it