Only people mentioned by HaintBlue in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 March, 09:57
In response Haint Blue to her Publication
that fooking he/she ran for office last election againt my state representative daniel webster, who is not a rino. he/she tried to be in my back yard, and it was an ugly scene when larry was running.

larry loomer spread lies about my GOP rep, but so many people knew webster and trusted him, so loomer lost by a long shot.

one example: loomer put stuff into the orlando sentinel news about false claims of illegal migrants working farms in apopka and showing pics of workers getting off the bus in altamonte, but it turned out that a journalist discovered they are legal green card migrant workers that come every year, pick strawberries and other veggies, and then leave. So it was another loomer hoax, but opoeople may not have read the followup to explain it cuz it was days later.

so it was not illegals being bussed to orlando like he/she wanted to tell us.

and I have seen the pics of blood baths with loomer and his boyfriend (or whatever it is) and they are sicko.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 March, 09:54
If this is true, this person should be arrested and tried for treason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 March, 09:32 (E)
He/she has always been creepy to me. That feeling that this person is inauthentic and not trustworthy.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
12 March, 09:30

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
12 March, 01:53
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication