Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
12 March, 06:46
Patterns….no blue check here at “Home” with one on X = a genuine Angel who didn’t sell out to be with the narcissist cool kids starved for attention pretending to be someone they are not. Fallen Angels amongst us as the “Leaders”. 99% of the world blindly follows and worship the great infiltrator Satan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
12 March, 08:59
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I applied for a verified account status here on AU over a year and a half ago and nothing ever came out of it. Made me wonder about this site.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
They leave clues….May 19th last year. Not very hard to click the forgot password link and set up a new one. OG accounts are on blockchain so passwords can’t be hacked and eye retina scan is only way to verify and access genuine account. Tells you none of the leaders here who operate there are who they once were….most never were 1 person from the beginning
09:12 AM - Mar 12, 2024
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
12 March, 09:18
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I’ll admit that I don’t understand all of this, but I am getting a strange vibe from this site now.

12 March, 09:22
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
Has been infiltrated from the beginning. It is [their] home base made to look like Patriots home base with a few infiltrators but is the exact opposite. Trump said The future belongs to Patriots for a reason not to Anons who have no face, no voice, no self video ever to verify who they are