COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
All the Elites are DEAD LONG AGO.
You are watching a long winded movie now that needs too and is about to end.

Netanyahu is wearing a mask. He is long dead. Pope Frank is long dead and have stated many of these so called Elites have played many parts in the world i call the MATRIX. Do not be surprised if he turns out to be Francis Sinatra, Biden to be Lee Harvey Oswald, Julia Gillard to be Jodie Foster, Morgan Freeman to be Jimmi Hendrix etc

Biden is long dead, Charles is long dead. Clinton's are long dead, Obama is long dead, Rothschild's are long dead, Vatican inhabitants, 13 Controlling Familes & the list goes on Etc.

If you are not awake now well your Foundation's are about to be shook.
08:04 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
12 March, 02:17
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
i do hope we see the actors that are playing the roles..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
12 March, 08:52
What about all the evil local people. On school boards, etc.?????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
12 March, 02:17
In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
thats whats going on now.. arrests. tribunals for all. some jail time some gitmoed for life. some not as lucky as that... will we miss it? no way..

America First @AmericaFirst17
12 March, 11:37
In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
Those evil minion on school boards are doing their last wicked acts before arrest. Some actually think they can hide.

Red Man @2PillarPortal
12 March, 08:39
👮
G I T M Q