Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 March, 06:57
In response memes matter to her Publication
I cannot fookin believe some of this shit on this planet. JESUS IS taking out the trash though, I maintain. Good thing we are good at jumping rope. Secretarying, destroying darkness, all in a days work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
12 March, 07:02
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
i know it to b true
Good vs Evil
🤲🕊️❤️
We keep God first in Jesus'name and we like this earth has a protective dome, unbreakable dome
What takes it down, is our own conciousness
Their optics and deception doesnt work on us anymore, thank God in Jesus'name
👀well i pray lessons Are learned deem it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 March, 06:56
In response memes matter to her Publication
Spring time and cannibals in Haiti. Double nickels on 3/22 should be interesting.

memes matter @NoComment
12 March, 07:05
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I was thinking about that in old Twitter days, how is Haiti gonna organize after illary take down (?)
I was sure Patriots would secure the area, and that this might be a delta that already happened, then when they was securing and taking ova(?)
Allthough its on going and might be real time
Again the tunnelsystems Are vast and interconnected👀Haiti isnt sealed off like our maps say