Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
11 March, 05:49
It's 3/11 — 11.3. Let's hope it's the first marker. I can feel inside of me that I am getting ill dealing with legal cases. The cumulative effect of war trauma on me, combined with the stress of being "out there" doing yet more in public, plus having made an administrative error because I am beyond my anxiety tolerance level, is making me physically sick. We anons have carried this for a very long time, and there comes a point when the masses have to wake up and share the burden of knowing. That Covid was (attempted) genocide needs to become common knowledge. I only want to be free from this hellish nightmare of engaging with a failed and corrupt system. Flip the switch, pull the plug, press reset. Whatever it is that halts everything in society and makes everyone pay attention, now is the time. I am not built for confrontational games with machiavellian types — am an "unusually advanced simpleton" at heart. Want to do my art and be left alone. Enough is enough.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
Amen! I agree I need the vax narrative to come to the surface, too. Spread the wealth. Give everyone their ah-ha moment so we can better disperse the weight of this heavy mantle. 🙏🏼 Prayers for peace and endurance. We didn’t come this far, just to come this far.
12:44 AM - Mar 12, 2024
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RabbitRoulette in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rabbit Roulette, click on at the bottom under it