Only people mentioned by yolsync in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
22 February, 01:25
In response Yol Ubsa to her Publication
He's an idiot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
18 February, 07:29
didn't he get caught at an airport with a vile of blood in his possession?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
22 February, 01:23
In response Nancy Ross to her Publication
Wouldn't surprise me!

Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
14 February, 06:41
Funny because everywhere he would go to speak, a blizzard would happen! Love the Lord's sense of humor!

Pink Totter @Totter
14 February, 02:21
In the 70's it was the next ice age, since then it's been acid rain, ozone depletion, global warming, climate change and more than likely a few other things I've forgotten! This winter hasn't been too bad so far, cold right now but we've had worse, we've had better too.

Army Strong @ArmyStrong98
14 February, 02:12
I live in Noth Pole, Alaska. I can assure you I am freezing my ass of at -30.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
14 February, 01:40
Isnt this the dipwad who said years ago, that he invented the internet? 🙄

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
22 February, 01:24
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
Thats him!

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
11 February, 10:02
Tonight in Texas (and all week) we are expecting freezing temperatures!

Gore is a fraud!

Yol Ubsa @yolsync
11 February, 10:06
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
😟Exactly, what is coming up is another ice age on Earth.