Leah MickeyD @LMickeyD
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ¦…

"VP isn't fitting."
10:18 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
11 March, 11:37
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Why would he be Potus or VP since he didn't run for office nor was he elected? As far as we know, it was Trump. Even if Trump is JFK Jr in a Trump mask, that would be fraud. Wouldn't it?
I'm not against him being President or VP, I believe in upholding our Bill of Rights and Constitution.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
11 March, 11:25
Maybe President sounds better 😍
Whatever you wish, please hurry 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bijowi @bijowi
11 March, 10:45
It sounds to me like a change in batters, and what would be more biblical than someone coming back to life that everyone thought was dead!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 March, 10:43
Fixing to make me post it, BRB>

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 March, 10:46 (E)
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
https://youtu.be/Y1wLTJf_W...
TOOK me a minute, full throttle on wifi, new whip yet lagged, chrome. FK SKIPPY SURVEY says trying to throttle my sweet little self beyond this site.
Johnny B. Goode - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by The Orchard EnterprisesJohnny B. Goode Β· Chuck BerryThe Complete Chess Singles As & BS 1955-61β„— 2014 Acrobat Licensing Ltd.Released on...

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
11 March, 10:30
Either way, but getting around to killing off MSM
may be more important and way bigger than
an awesome President if you think about all that
would be affected...time is growing short

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
11 March, 10:24
No thanks, President Trump, the Man in the arena.