Only people mentioned by Sparhawk60 in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
11 March, 10:26
In response Spar Hawk to his Publication
That's a Negative Here didn't c it coming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
11 March, 10:22
Haiti invented the prase "It can only get worse"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
11 March, 10:20
in about 2012 - someone I know - who knew someone else who worked with the CF.. asked me how a 'nonprofit' service org could invest to very large sums of $$$ to profit.

Huh?
I'd done maybe 20 years of intl service by then and no one ever having a "profit the org" model came across my path.

All I think of when I think of Haiti is Clinton crimes.. why are they in the news again.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 March, 09:31
Haitian Rotaries, tunnels before that then trot down ALL lodges tie in all places.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 March, 03:17
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
https://www.prnewswire.com...

God only knows what [they] have done to Haiti over the years. Sadly [they] are not the only organization interested in Haiti. Nor is Haiti the only location. Like you say the tunnels are worldwide.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 March, 09:03

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
11 March, 10:05
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I mean I’d want to eat us for lunch too if Hillary Clinton killed my children. Haiti was Hillary’s choice of torture. I hope they eat the Hillary supporters first and do the world a favor.