Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
11 March, 07:06
✨ Quick Energy Check-in 🔥✨

🔥 Sore throat / cough - could be mainly due to Throat Chakra 🩵 Activations, clearing and Balancing happening in the collective right now.
🔥 Neck and back muscles ache
🔥 Craving sugar, dairy even dense food
🔥 Crazy, and I mean CRAZY Dream space clearings and activations 🔥
🔥 Nostalgia, childhood memories, friends, even mistakes, I'm hearing.
🔥 Empath v/s narcissists "chaos" more so visible these days. People can clearly see how the narcs project onto others, their true self and blameshift their actions onto the Empaths usually. This dynamic is more so obvious.
🔥 Sudden dizziness
🔥 Itchy skin and scalp
🔥 Digestive issues
🔥 Realising you deserve so much more than what's being served to you.
continued in comments......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
🔥 You are more conscious of where you spend your energy. You avoid arguing with people who don't care about the truth. You avoid "pointless" interactions with those still enslaved by their own mind. Iykyk.
🔥 Signs and synchronicity speak to you more so these days. 🪽

🔥 And lots more "physical symptoms", than I can word out in a single post.
Sharing this, so y'all know you're not alone, nor crazy. This Energy Shift is legit happening 🔥

What symptoms are you currently experiencing ?! Feel free to share below 👇💛

As always,
Take only what resonates 💫
07:06 PM - Mar 11, 2024
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
11 March, 07:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
11 March, 07:10
One may start to experience a "herximer's reaction" - physically, emotionally and spiritually; you are cleaning out the muck that does not serve you; as you turn closer to God's Word, you may experience all the symptoms, be worry-free; drink lots of good water, say prayers, watch funny videos, and be kind to yourself!