COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
11 March, 03:19
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS? IS IT FAKE?

https://qofficial.net/pass...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
11 March, 03:22
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Clickbait. Neverending countdowns.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
as someone who considers q high on the ratings i followed it. never since the beginning of this "clock" has it said anything to us that we can really interpret (to me anyway) so what happened when it went down to 0? nothing. or does it mean the undisclosed NYC war allegedly going on that no one knows about.. it might? be related but nothing else.. and now 7 days ? til what?? its getting old for me.. i dont need any more delays or changes to interfere with my life as it has for 5 years steady... i am and will always be a firm believe in Q and the Alliance but this "clock" thing has to be either better or stopped.. i am dont watching it...
05:43 PM - Mar 11, 2024
In response Okram Ašatnar to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ingajana in this post can reply
Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
11 March, 11:57
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
Amen.