Earth Alliance @Hampata
11 March, 01:37
Shadow of Ezra, 💧[10.3.2024 г. 21:41]💧
Donald Trump has been presented a strategy to start printing debt free money similar to John F. Kennedy and Abraham Lincoln.💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
11 March, 02:00
In response Earth Alliance to his Publication
😒

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
11 March, 02:39
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
she seems kinda mean spirited.

Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
11 March, 02:40
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Jepp. I was just called out to be one of the worst accounts on here. 😆

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
11 March, 02:17
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
I'm not trolling posts.
I want people to understand that 99% of what is posted by these shills and feds are lies.
I want to be protected by the full armor of God and that means telling the truth.
You're one of the worst accounts on here.
Get bent.

Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
11 March, 02:48
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Pfff you don't want the truth. You don't want anything to do with it. That's the truth.

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
11 March, 03:13
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
The great thing about this site is we are loving and peaceful! Also a great thing is you don't have to agree with anyone! However if you don't like what someone is saying there is no need for nasty! Don't like it ignore it, if that's to much you can block them but name calling and nasty is not the way to go.