Earth Alliance @Hampata
11 March, 01:37
Shadow of Ezra, 💧[10.3.2024 г. 21:41]💧
Donald Trump has been presented a strategy to start printing debt free money similar to John F. Kennedy and Abraham Lincoln.💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
Sure hope it doesn't glorify NASA or astronauts.
01:57 PM - Mar 11, 2024
In response Earth Alliance to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FramersIntents in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
11 March, 02:09
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
same thoughts. I just hope the moon talk is about the value 🚀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
11 March, 03:44
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
Hadn't thought of it that way although XRP took a bit of a launch today. Still, they say BTC will lose its value completely and that will make everything go down instantly - then back up for those certain cryptos. Listening to Dave XRP Lion on value of gold now versus later, versus even later. Will moon then plummet as it is a self-replenishing resource in the Earth, but will first go way up in value. Don't have that much XRP, but if it mooned, I'd probably use it to pay my illegal taxes just to stay out of trouble since nobody knows when and dates don't seem to matter or be something to count on any longer.

Looking forward to the day everybody has enough to be comfortable. Can't afford to travel to my 50th H.S. reunion. Depressing to say the least. Nobody has money to buy things I'm trying to sell on Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist.

Please let this trying time be over soon.