UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
11 March, 12:17 (E)
The doctors and nurses they are pumping out of their assembly line marxist, DEI universities aren't qualified to give any advice much less treat a sick rat. Same for "Law" schools

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
11 March, 01:16
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Have a Nephew who graduated from a so-called "christian college" who got him involved in the mock UN program. Totally indoctrinated him. He went on to law school and is now getting ready to take the bar exam. He has been interviewed by people who want him to work with our states AG office. If he gets this position of power, I fear he will do to this state, what he has done to our family. Fracture it. Nobody with these views should hold a position of power. And yes, I love my family, including him. I can love him and still not agree with him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
"Christian" schools have been infiltrated by cultural marxist ideology just like public/private schools, media and congress. They aren't "christain" churches or schools based on the teachings of Christ. Satan is deceiver. He lies, steals, kills and mimics. Keep praying for your nephew. I will also. Going in my prayer list..
01:44 PM - Mar 11, 2024
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
11 March, 10:28
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
You speak the truth. I thank you for your prayers. My Nephew had to endure many surgeries due to a condition he was born with. My Sister/his Mother, worked very hard to see that he got a good/wholesome education. He has overcome so many challenges and worked very hard. It just crushes me to see what so many have worked so hard for...turned against them. Again, I thank you for your prayers. God Bless.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
11 March, 11:31
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
You're welcome.

Numbers 6:24-26