Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
So the Bible is true again.
In this regard, about foundings, it IS true what scripture says that THIS WORLD is run by satan.
Because twice now we have the proof of it.
1) Jesus came and taught, but the same ones who killed him pretended later to raise up a church in his name.
(How fkn ironic, I mean Roman solidiers did the whole flagellation, torture, murder of Christ and now ROME is where his church is supposed to be?)
Jesus's message gets subverted & perverted by catholicism.
2) The pilgrims were real scripture/Christ believing people who came here to start their own theocracy.
But somehow the Caba'al comes round AGAIN to subvert & pervert what good they started, making way for not just Christians but tramps n' vamps.

It's all smoke n mirrors, people.
We been 'drugged' with lies.
Big ones. Deep ones.
01:31 PM - Mar 11, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
11 March, 02:11
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Are you saying the Jews(not real Jews) had nothing to do with the murder of Christ? I beg to differ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
11 March, 05:38 (E)
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
No way. I'm not saying that.
They killed him, and they tried killing him as a baby, and some of his ancestors they tried to kill too.

The Romans had Jews inserted into their empire and into their leadership well before even there was a Judea.

What makes the Jews evil is the nephilim stock within their DNA. Romulus and Remus, who established the city of Rome, you can't easily discern who their parents were. But I suspect nephilim.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396