Only people mentioned by Matriot in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
11 March, 12:33
In response Crystal Iannacone to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
11 March, 12:31
Well that's a blatant lie, Jack is good at clickbait.

https://www.federalreserve...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
11 March, 12:30
As I understand with Military GESARA, Q, and research... is that all bank loans are fraud on the people and those funds are supposed to reinstated to the people! How much of those loans or the like, I suppose is anyone's guess since there is a certain amount of student loans for people that are to be forgiven and so much for mortgages. Again, my understanding, I could be wrong!

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
11 March, 12:29
Had to look it up if anyone else needs to be in the know.
🍿
Fiat money is a type of currency that is not backed by a precious metal, such as gold or silver. It is typically designated by the issuing government to be legal tender, and is authorized by government regulation. Since the end of the Bretton Woods system in 1971, the major currencies in the world are fiat money.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
11 March, 12:22
"your republic credits are no good here
only money"
Jewish stereo type, Starwars ep1 the Phantom Menace