Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Daniel Noble @Conjob19
12 February, 12:15
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
im australian/ newzealand and trump is our presidant and our man

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
11 February, 11:56
I cried when I watched this. Reminds me of the stuff Joe M would put out. Very emotional and to the heart.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump is my President @rchdebwhlr
11 February, 11:49
That brought teara to my eyes. What he has taken for us will never be widely known. God Bless you Mr. President hope to see you soon

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
11 February, 10:59
I love this.

Every Time @soTELLme533
11 February, 10:47
Renews my faith.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
11 February, 10:45
Awesome vid!!!!
This playbook is from multiple books isn't it... :)
Was it you that wrote about JR recently?
Thx!

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
11 February, 10:37
Well Done - and yes we are waiting for you to return Mr. President!