Cob Cob @Colob123
10 March, 10:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
10 March, 10:13
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
SaltyGoat
SaltyGoat17
So y'all wanna see why they never wanted the J6 footage released?

THIS👇🏼 is a 4 minute clip from the West Tunnel at the Capital. It shows a completely different story than the one you probably saw on the news!!

Victoria White, 39 year old single mother, BEATEN by 3-4 cops after she had been pushed in the tunnel and was trapped and couldn't get back out...

Who beat her?

Lt. Jason Bagshaw - POS #1
Officer Sarah Beaver - POS #2
Officer Neil Mcallister - POS #3

Remember those names!! They have been lying for 3 DAMN YEARS!!!

Bagshaw had his body camera conveniently stop working twice, but via other cameras you can see what he did.

This clip is just a part of an incredible 34 minute segment that
laralogan
did. I have the link to the full video in the comments and I highly recommend watching the entire thing for the full story!!

They never wanted this footage out!!! So you can imagine how worried they are as people comb through the

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jill Taylor @Trad55
I can't even formulate an appropriate response after seeing that. Disgusting individuals who do not deserve to wear that uniform. No punishment is too severe for what they did and continue to hide. My heart goes out to Victoria. It must have been terrifying to experience. Being attacked by those who are sworn to protect is the worst kind of betrayal.
11:43 AM - Mar 10, 2024
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Trad55 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jill Taylor, click on at the bottom under it