Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
09 March, 10:48
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
The Cabal wanted us locked down for 12 years. President Trump developed a vaccine sooner then they wanted, which kept us locked down a whole lot less time. If he hadn't done so, it's hard to tell where we would be right now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
09 March, 08:44
I am a little weary of people defending DJT at all costs, and that any bad development is actually secretly good, who then say, "relax, the best is yet to come!"

However, as someone who also tries to weigh everything for merit, a theory came to me that DJT may be taking a stance unpopular to his supporters purposely.

DJT knows his supporters aren't going to bail.
Perhaps his taking a public stance in favor of the jab is done to force those with TDS to take the other side by automatically disagreeing with him.

He's said he'd take our slings and arrows, and DJT's trolling and WWF association proves he doesn't mind performing ah unpopular role. Alex Jones weighing in just shines even more light on it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
09 March, 08:30
I watched a young lady fall today at an arcade..nobody is clean in this shit