Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 February, 12:19
You know how I know we are nearing the end of this movie? We are at the point where there will be pitchforks in the streets and flames on every city block if declas doesn't happen soon. I'm referring to the reveal of what's been happening behind the scenes. Don't think for one second nothing has happened, because plenty has happened. The reveal to the public of what has happened is key. I'm pretty certain China knows by now that isn't Biden. So who are we fooling? The American people? A grand production. If Trump gets convicted and declas doesn't happen afterwards this will be a civil war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH B TQLD @Q2bTRUE
10 February, 03:14
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I have been saying since Nov4th that either there is a PLAN or we will be in a CIVIL WAR like never before. I keep praying there is a plan and the MILITARY has got this under control and the TRUTH WILL BE REVEALED SOON very SOON, because I know i have tuned out, there is nothing that i do not know already the LEFT is EVIL and so is the Right we have one party system, and the Middle class has been getting screwed for a very long time, we have nothing but idiots now becuase of GOV schools. I woke many year ago, just by using common sense, this planDemic never fooled me, no mask ever!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
plenty statements ive seen say that by April 1rst if nothings happened we should do something to take back our country. i mean April fools day would be fitting to take out all these fools if this movie isnt on the credits by then. i mean if the real inauguration is supposed to be March 4rth then that gives the rest of the month in case pushed back a bit but by April 1rst theres no more excuses it has to be the 11th hour right now. nothing else makes any sense.
09:39 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response TRUTH B TQLD to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AtTheMidnightCall in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from AtThe MidnightCall, click on at the bottom under it