Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
🚨 The entire Maricopa County, Ariz., Board of Supervisors was driven out of a recent meeting by a cohort of We the People who served them for TREASON - 03/01/24

"My name is Michelle Klann and I'm here today to put you on public notice and to inform you that you are not our elected officials" Klann said to the board. Reported that every last scoundrel on the Maricopa County board of Supervisors fled the room and "vacated their post" after citizens stormed the room and informed them about their personal liability in the 2020 election heist they oversaw

Fact check: A forensic audit found that Arizona's 2020 election results are based on systemic fraud, meaning Biden did not win in that state

"None of you have ever signed an oath to the Republic of Arizona. Instead, you have signed an oath of office to a foreign corporation which means this is an act of insurrection"

https://www.newstarget.com...
09:44 AM - Mar 09, 2024
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
09 March, 02:42
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Wow.. she is doing well but looking tired.. I need to find her account.. I really liked listening to Nikki.. very focused on the mission and a really nice manner...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396