Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
People listen to me you need to understand this. These doubles or actors playing these Cabal or Skull & Bones members like Joe Biden that is controlled by Dracon factions are the ones we mostly see in mask because the original person is more likely dead.

So you can assume these are the good guys behind these theatrical maneuvers regarding who is playing who.

This is "The Deep State" in survival mode. They are the ones picking out certain sell outs to play these Democrats. Same goes for Barrack Obama. The actor playing him from what I was told after his execution at Gitmo is Tim Russ. You know the one that played in Star Trek Voyager? This is a Black Hat Op-. The White Hats are the ones creating the reason the Cabal needs these actors to step in.

So no Arthur Roberts is not the one you should look to as one of the good guys.
09:24 AM - Mar 09, 2024
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Angel Grace @Tianshi
09 March, 11:10
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I hadn't heard this about Obama before.
https://realrawnews.com/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
09 March, 09:29
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
agree - all these"masked ones" - are not good guys - they are working for bad guys............

If JILL B - is the one who "made the call on election night" - to stop the votes... and that is a very plausible theory....... she did it to protect Hunter the useless idiot.

Then she and other deep state actors - are in kahoots with deep state government officials....... press secretaries and press. WHO IS coordinating all of THAT?

The media does actually rebel and sometimes tell the truth.......

This whole think is a "s.... show of" of unprecidented and unimaginable proportions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396