Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
07 March, 06:39
ICYMI 🚨 United Airlines Boeing 777 loses tire while taking off from San Francisco, crushing cars on the ground.
https://t.me/THEREALTORIAB...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nani Bee @Naniheart
07 March, 07:25
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I read another incident this morning about UAL losing one engine on another flight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 March, 09:50
In response Nani Bee to her Publication
Seems to be a lot today
https://www.sfchronicle.co...

Nani Bee @Naniheart
08 March, 02:51

08 March, 02:58
Weird, why is this happening and all of them the last few days have been United.

Nani Bee @Naniheart
08 March, 03:49

08 March, 04:01
Deregulation was good for competing airlines. It also brought the quality of svc down, cheaper labor and replacement parts.

Nani Bee @Naniheart
08 March, 04:04
It’s worse now because of diversity hires. I looked up Jet Blue and it’s all sold out. They are not mentioned in the group of airlines as using DEI practices.

08 March, 04:29
DEI is ruining all businesses. I saw this happening on a small scale in the West Village in NYC during the 90's. You know, agree to get along so you still have a job.

Nani Bee @Naniheart
08 March, 07:00
This post just keeps on going.

Only people mentioned by Naniheart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nani Bee, click on at the bottom under it