ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
11 February, 09:20
I am feeling now is the time to send a message to anyone following me. If you don't have the stomach or spine to see or hear what these infidels have been doing to us and your children then un follow me now.!!! I will not be silent. I will not follow the namby pamby do GOODERS who consistently tell us to SSSSHHHHHH! Make your mind up now.... If you can't stand the heat get out of the feckin fire because I will not stand back and let those ba*****s continue to reap havoc on the children. I WILL SHOW PICTURES. I WILL SHOW VIDEOS AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO WAKE EVERYONE I KNOW UP!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
11 February, 09:26
In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication
99.9% of the people on this platform have already seen the 'horror show' graphics etc. Create a group in your local community to bring awareness. Just a thought!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
What a stupid comment. "Sorry". Have you forgotten this is not about YOU. This is about the children and if we can't make more people aware then we're lost.... Your children will be lost!!!! Many have spent years trying to awaken the populous but still millions remain asleep. This is Necessary!!!! You have the option to Switch Off!!
09:31 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WeeJake in this post can reply
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
12 February, 10:41
In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication
and FUCK the victims, right??? Because, "I'm important" GFY

Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
12 February, 11:08
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Can u all please stop fighting, every one of you is fighting this fight in the way we intended b4 incarnation here. They want us Divided, and no not all anons have seen it all I am a 3.5 anon n also a researcher of this stuff for the last 11 yrs. I n hubby R studying Metaphysician's n r focus has been mainly on frequency weaponsn disruptions to the human brain, nervous, n endocrine systems. I was aware of the trafficking but not its extent. It will takke ALL of r eyes looking at separate things to bring this down, respect where others are doing their assigned light work cuz ITS TAKING US ALL

Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
12 February, 11:13
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
I just saw some new stuff pics actually of this travesty that I had never seen b4which lit an even more passiinate fire under my ass to get more involved in this area. Soyeah each one of u has aspecial skill set u planned for this time so we have stealth eyes across the globe n in every nook n cranny n that takes all sorts ofpeople topics n researchthat not just a few anons could EVER accomplish. So be greatfulthat she is doing what she is doingso u can be doing what you came here to do. We are like Mushroom Mycelium 🍄 if that doesnt make sense look it up they r almost a perfext match to us!