ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
I am feeling now is the time to send a message to anyone following me. If you don't have the stomach or spine to see or hear what these infidels have been doing to us and your children then un follow me now.!!! I will not be silent. I will not follow the namby pamby do GOODERS who consistently tell us to SSSSHHHHHH! Make your mind up now.... If you can't stand the heat get out of the feckin fire because I will not stand back and let those ba*****s continue to reap havoc on the children. I WILL SHOW PICTURES. I WILL SHOW VIDEOS AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO WAKE EVERYONE I KNOW UP!!!
09:20 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by WeeJake in this post can reply
Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
11 February, 10:25
In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication
are you my sister from another mother ? lol keep up the good work

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
11 February, 10:28
In response Cussin Christian to her Publication
LOL. can you believe that shit!!! I swear to god I've seen enough of prudish conservatism to last a lifetime. Let's Save The Kids "But let's Do It Nicely" FFS😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
11 February, 09:26
In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication
99.9% of the people on this platform have already seen the 'horror show' graphics etc. Create a group in your local community to bring awareness. Just a thought!

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
11 February, 09:31
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
What a stupid comment. "Sorry". Have you forgotten this is not about YOU. This is about the children and if we can't make more people aware then we're lost.... Your children will be lost!!!! Many have spent years trying to awaken the populous but still millions remain asleep. This is Necessary!!!! You have the option to Switch Off!!

Don’t Mess With The Children @Dynology
12 February, 11:56
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Not No, but Hell No. That's selfish as hell. After what those children endured?, the least we can do is hear it and see it.
Unbelievable. This attitude is exactly how we fucking got here. good grief🙄