Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
12 February, 12:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🙏✝️ God Bless You , Beautiful Kim 🙏✝️
I thank You for All that You do, always. 🙏✝️🙏
I 💖 You👼.
💙☀️🦋

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Belfast Danimal @BelfastDanimal
11 February, 11:22
Thanks for everything, Kim! You've been such a gracious inspiration to many along this journey. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 February, 11:34
In response The Belfast Danimal to his Publication
Thanks so much! Really nice of you to say, BD! :)

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
11 February, 10:29
Truth! Long day for sure....I'm glad they're feeling shorter though. I don't think I could live through another 2020 workday....it was endless.

Zero Oclock @ZeroOclock
11 February, 10:30
I hear ya Kim. Been that kinda week!

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
11 February, 10:13
I'd love to stay and party but sleep is calling.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
11 February, 10:06
and you still took some time to spend sith family. #FamilyIsEverything youre the best @KimRunner

11 February, 10:12
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Well, couldn't not be here at all today...I would miss you guys way too much. ❤️

Only followers of this user (Audrey1126) can see their posts

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
11 February, 09:52
There she is!!👋🏻

There she is!!👋🏻

There she is!!👋🏻

There she is!!👋🏻

There she is!!👋🏻

There she is!!👋🏻

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
Got suspended from TWTR again just FYI... if you see anything juicy will you post here pls?

11 February, 10:35
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
That's a bummer. Sorry to hear it.
Yes, I will but i just posted a new tweet from Dan!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 February, 09:42
Awe! Hope your Evening is relaxing and cozy! 🥰
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 February, 09:44
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Was wondering where you were! ☺️

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
11 February, 09:42
Me too....still sitting here working but needed a fren break

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
11 February, 09:39
same 🤗🤬

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
11 February, 09:40
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
*❤️
wrong emoji

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
11 February, 09:36
I hope you get to relax this evening! You were missed!

Kathy Mehal @KathyMehal
11 February, 09:34
Awwww.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 February, 09:33
Hello

Jack’s Mama @HMH
11 February, 09:35
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
OMG!! LOVE!!! I haven't seen this one before!!! Who is in for running a Red Panda Sanctuary???

Angie Mac @AngieMac
11 February, 09:31
Love you, Kim!!!! you are the bestest!!!!

11 February, 09:33
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
❤️

Having Fits @HavingFits
Ha ha I have been doing 14 hour days with a minimum of 2 hour total commute and look 20 years younger than I am. Good work keeps you young!!!

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
We appreciate you so much!!
ty ❤️🇺🇸❤️🌍

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
11 February, 09:29
Hi!!