Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Robert Franz @afsocrob
08 March, 11:19
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
The Presidential Seal HAS NEVER BEEN on any Podium during the SOTU address.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2ne FruAa @FruAa
08 March, 08:07
was that when Polsy tore a lot of paper behind DJT's back?
The media here in Norway have cut away that Mike Johnson rolls his eyes behind Biidden. The original video was out early this morning.. before the desk got the good grimace face edited out..
My husband and I laughed over the cup of coffee.
Anyone got the clip?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mark kub @markkub
08 March, 05:58
Trump's SOTU photo, no presidential seal.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
08 March, 08:44
In response mark kub to his Publication
Ty

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
08 March, 03:06
To be honest, I just did a quick search for the past 5 Presidents' SOTUs (and various years for each) and there's never been a seal on that podium. *shrugs* I was actually a bit surprised.

Isabelle Motte @IzIz74
08 March, 06:26
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
I went back to Trump's 2020 SOTU and found the same. I'm sure there's a reason.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
08 March, 02:19
They must have been at the fake white house and that's the reason for the fence at Washington DC.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
08 March, 02:10
never noticed that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!