Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
😻 True to his word, President & CiC Trump posted 'live' rebuttals
during Biden's awful SOTU.

πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ– President & CiC Trump Truth after the speech
"That may be the Angriest, Least Compassionate,
and Worst State of the Union Speech ever made.
It was an Embarrassment to our Country!"

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Kash Patel
America: you want another one dose of Biden or
do you want @ realDonaldTrump to deliver our next
state of the union? Do more than chirp, get involved
at the local level to help 45 become 47.

πŸ‘‡ Trump's SOTU rebuttals by MJTruth πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ
11:59 PM - Mar 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
08 March, 05:15
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Kat 🌟 Great 'job' making the meme of Pres. Trump's rebuttal ! Could NOT watch Fake Biden’s speech, OBVIOUSLY it was a giant SHOW πŸŽ₯ 🍿for the 'educated' 😷 people πŸ‘‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 March, 06:25
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ˜‰πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 March, 09:45 (E)
Thanks for this. This SOTU was unbearable, just lie after lie but of course we know the real reason is to wake up many of the American people who are sadly still sleeping. πŸ˜‰

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 March, 11:27
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
😼 I COULDN'T watch the Biden/Rubber-Masked Actor.

He & the entire Demorat faux-government are
UN πŸ’₯ BEARABLE‼️ ENOUGH πŸ’₯

STOP THE MOVIE I WANT TO GET OFFβ€ΌοΈπŸ˜ΉπŸŽ₯🍿

Bring on PUBLIC arrests
& let's get the DISCLOSURE party started! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–πŸŽŠ

#justice

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
09 March, 08:49
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I CANNOT listen to the lies from any of them. All I hear is evil. Went into my roommates room to ask her a question and she was watching it. I heard about two minutes and I just could not bear it. Flat out lies.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 March, 09:40
And then there was this!!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 March, 10:16
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
πŸ˜“πŸ”₯πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 March, 09:37 (E)
The rebuttal was even worse or just as bad/boring! Glad he put this together as TS went down right when it began but came back up when it was over. Was hard to see what was happening. I know it was on RSBN but I just couldn't watch it. Thank you MJ & Kat for doing this!