LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
06 March, 05:12
No doubt. Speaking fr my childhood experience, the feeling of abandonment fr both my parents, to physically beaten extensively, traumatized me until I finally was forced to heal that trauma when she almost died in '17 in the hospital. Only thru forgiving her did that uplift my Hz/pwr & allowed the healing w/in me to heal our mother/daughter relationship, w/c gave my mom a chance to live & ascend w/ my help in other timelines supporting her dark nights of the soul, as shared of my 6 mos of caregiving for her, due to a broken spine fr a fall. All journeys we all endured is a test to persevere, no matter how hard life has been & knowing that there's been divine pwr behind you to help one get up every fall/traumatic experiences. It's a choice always to keep going & learn the lessons when it's been jolted to face them, like I have w/ closing the karmic lesson/contract w/ my mom to catapult my DF warrior spirit to rise.🌹 https://x.com/VictoriaGris...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @NinaPatriot
06 March, 05:52
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Praise God that you got through to her. All I get from my mom is excuses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
07 March, 11:30 (E)
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
Praying for her 🙏🏻 turnaround like my mom had to go thru. Bc only thru their dark nights or jolt experiences will they be able to transmute to see the light/truth. It was a struggle for me since I began my travels/missions, and alway getting their negative opinions and mocking my truth even with proofs-events unfolding. But it’s bc they are in that fear Hz thru much of MK black magic like I said with her Vatican prayer book that keeps giving her soul power to them to control her mind and still be negative about a lot of things/judgemental of others fr their looks etc…& she’s built those negative karmas to be paid by her painful jolts in 2017 near death and fall that almost paralyzed her 2 yrs ago. It’s a though journey ppl must face thru this rapture phase & if not willing to change old patterns, it will be exit/endgame time. ⚖️

Only people mentioned by NinaPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nina Patriot, click on at the bottom under it