LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
06 March, 05:12
No doubt. Speaking fr my childhood experience, the feeling of abandonment fr both my parents, to physically beaten extensively, traumatized me until I finally was forced to heal that trauma when she almost died in '17 in the hospital. Only thru forgiving her did that uplift my Hz/pwr & allowed the healing w/in me to heal our mother/daughter relationship, w/c gave my mom a chance to live & ascend w/ my help in other timelines supporting her dark nights of the soul, as shared of my 6 mos of caregiving for her, due to a broken spine fr a fall. All journeys we all endured is a test to persevere, no matter how hard life has been & knowing that there's been divine pwr behind you to help one get up every fall/traumatic experiences. It's a choice always to keep going & learn the lessons when it's been jolted to face them, like I have w/ closing the karmic lesson/contract w/ my mom to catapult my DF warrior spirit to rise.🌹 https://x.com/VictoriaGris...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @NinaPatriot
Praise God that you got through to her. All I get from my mom is excuses.
05:52 PM - Mar 06, 2024
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NinaPatriot in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
07 March, 11:30 (E)
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
Praying for her 🙏🏻 turnaround like my mom had to go thru. Bc only thru their dark nights or jolt experiences will they be able to transmute to see the light/truth. It was a struggle for me since I began my travels/missions, and alway getting their negative opinions and mocking my truth even with proofs-events unfolding. But it’s bc they are in that fear Hz thru much of MK black magic like I said with her Vatican prayer book that keeps giving her soul power to them to control her mind and still be negative about a lot of things/judgemental of others fr their looks etc…& she’s built those negative karmas to be paid by her painful jolts in 2017 near death and fall that almost paralyzed her 2 yrs ago. It’s a though journey ppl must face thru this rapture phase & if not willing to change old patterns, it will be exit/endgame time. ⚖️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @NinaPatriot
07 March, 12:00
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Many thanks Liberty ❤️