Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
07 March, 05:35
So, if the Vatican has all and every book of consequence and kept them hidden (or destroyed) for centuries, why then have they allowed both the Old and New testament to exist?
Could it be that these two are a pack of lies also and they have deceived Christians into believing the biggest lie of all time.???
Because the more I research, the more I am discovering that this is a distinct possibility.

Maybe too, thats why so many are eager to keep posting about "This is going to be Biblical"-----just taking the p!ss, yet again out of Christians who believe in both books.
Just a thought.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
07 March, 05:59
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
No, the friggin catholic church is the one who wouldn't let people read the Bible in the first place. They lost control of that in the 1500s so now if anyone forbids you read it, it'll make you want to read it more. So they don't forbid it. They make people fucking stupid so they won't understand it instead

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
07 March, 06:55
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I am completely aware of the corruption of the Bible. We all know there are many different version and nothing seems entirely too consistent.

I know I had posted some Biblical quotes as it brings me peace to be closer to God and Jesus. Plus, it feels like a constant reminder.

Does posting the Bible quotes makes me demonic? Notices that I do not post everyday, let alone constantly reposting.

07 March, 08:49
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
What?
NO
That's polar opposite of what i'm saying
The Bible is a collection of prophetic scripture
Invaluable, insightful, written by God through the prophets
It's corruption has come in THESE times, now, with certain LGBQT+ type versions
The old ones are easily figured out with simple etymological searches

Talk about a massive “whew.” But thank you for your through statement. I agree that people are losing proper insight. I’m actually not fond of people using the Bible and their agenda together. It’s like oil and water that doesn’t mix effectively (not the best analogy).

I do look at different versions and compare or contrast. As of now, I’m going through the Gevena version. I figure the older the better. I’m not a strong reader but I like to learn. Thanks again and have a wonderful day.
09:16 AM - Mar 07, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by ChristopherGibbons in this post can reply
07 March, 10:24
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
yup, i agree, the older the better.
i prefer Geneva to KJV but sometimes use that one (and others)- if it jives with an older version- because it's easier for some people to understand

07 March, 10:28
I even liked the brief summary before each chapter which helps me a lot (referring to Gevena version).