Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
05 March, 12:32
World Zionist Congress, started meeting in Basel, Switzerland August 29-31, 1897. That is where this was all planned. WW1, Balfour Declaration, the Depressions, WW2, and the formation of Israel.
Two hundred and eight delegates and 26 press correspondents attended the event. It was convened and chaired by Theodor Herzl, the founder of the modern Zionism movement.
#Joos #Trump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
06 March, 07:43
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
There's good and bad in every organization and the "pigs" Theo speaks of are in the audience...They are voters too and it's good that Trump goes everywhere to give them a chance to do the right thing...Probably 75% pigs in that room...There are good Jews in there too....All votes for Trump are good votes doesn't make him a Zionist any more than if a migrant criminal votes for Trump then Trumps a migrant criminal...Enough said.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
06 March, 03:25 (E)
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Hmmmm...But what about this!? 👇

Trump has been a {Cha-bad} boy 👀

Research Noahide laws 👎 I wish I was wrong about Trump's true handlers.

Read this...
https://www.israelnational...

Only people mentioned by Qpatriots1776 in this post can reply
Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
07 March, 07:53 (E)
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
Unfortunately it is not. True story.

Did you see when he signed the EO on Anti-Semitism?

We can’t criticize the synagogue of satan.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 March, 12:44
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
There shouldn't be hatred towards all Jews. I agree with this. We should never judge all Muslims or Christians together either. There are good and bad in every group.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
06 March, 11:18 (E)
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication