LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
06 March, 05:12
No doubt. Speaking fr my childhood experience, the feeling of abandonment fr both my parents, to physically beaten extensively, traumatized me until I finally was forced to heal that trauma when she almost died in '17 in the hospital. Only thru forgiving her did that uplift my Hz/pwr & allowed the healing w/in me to heal our mother/daughter relationship, w/c gave my mom a chance to live & ascend w/ my help in other timelines supporting her dark nights of the soul, as shared of my 6 mos of caregiving for her, due to a broken spine fr a fall. All journeys we all endured is a test to persevere, no matter how hard life has been & knowing that there's been divine pwr behind you to help one get up every fall/traumatic experiences. It's a choice always to keep going & learn the lessons when it's been jolted to face them, like I have w/ closing the karmic lesson/contract w/ my mom to catapult my DF warrior spirit to rise.🌹 https://x.com/VictoriaGris...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
05:43 PM - Mar 06, 2024
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from George Edmiston, click on at the bottom under it