sharon pasvant @memyselfi
06 March, 12:27 (E)
no flu vac for me this year..i think they will re package the covid vac under different name...read the flu vac will be manufactured with mrna technology

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
06 March, 12:39
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Have questioned the “flu” shots now since 2020. Those flu shots were evil too, IMHO. I had 4 yrs of flu shots (leading up to/before covid) and looking back to those years were where all my changes/health issues began. Now I haven’t had any shots since Oct 2019. And last time I saw a doc was Feb 2020 for double pneumonia. Haven’t seen a doc since.
Still pissed I fell for any damn flu shot, but doing so was the beginning of my wake-up call. Have shared my story to many, in person when they’ll listen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
I got flu shots 3 yrs in a row. this was in 2010...i am now flu vax injured. all kinds of problems. Drs told me i was crazy. Fuckers
04:54 PM - Mar 06, 2024 (E)
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phantom Virus2020, click on at the bottom under it